I fell into counselling after working for over 20 years with adults and children in the dental industry.
From personal experience, I understand how life’s challenges can affect our mental health and I am able to empathise with my clients if they are experiencing difficult thoughts and feelings.
I know that coming to counselling can sometimes feel quite daunting. I can offer you the time and space to help you process difficult feelings, thought’s and experiences in a safe and calm environment. I am passionate about providing a place that is confidential and safe, in a non judgmental way.
- I am a qualified integrative counsellor. (Integrative means different approaches based on client needs).
- I am a member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Pyschotherapy).
- I can offer you the time and space to reflect on difficult feelings. I offer empathy and congruence.
How I deliver therapy
Short term (6 -12 sessions) and long term counselling to individuals.
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
Workshops and Continuing professional development
I am in regular supervision and fully insured. I have a current Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate. Plus attend regular CPD workshops.